FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 25, 2013
Contact: Karen Barak
Announcing the All-New Education Channel Partner for Education Sales Professionals
Chatsworth, CA — 1105 Media Education Group announces the launch of the all-new Education Channel Partner (ECP) website and monthly electronic newsletter, introducing the former print magazine in a new format to meet an increasing demand for industry information from education industry leaders. Education Channel Partner addresses the strategic and practical sales and marketing needs of senior business executives, distributors, value-added resellers, channel managers, sales and marketing professionals and solution strategists who want to grow their education sector businesses.
Education Channel Partner is created by the experts at 1105 Media who bring you Campus Technology and T.H.E. Journal, and who deliver top international industry events, including FETC, FETC Virtual, Campus Technology, Campus Technology Forum and Learning Environments. The new and enhanced all-digital Education Channel Partner Newsletter is distributed monthly to over 22,000 targeted education business professionals and offers news, trends and analysis that education sales and marketing professionals need to succeed in this more than $900 billion market.
"We are thrilled to announce the return of our new and enhanced Education Channel Partner website and a new monthly newsletter," says Therese Mageau, Editorial Director, Education Channel Partner. "Brought back by popular demand, we are proud to offer guidance on today's complicated ed tech market with advice and columns from some of the best minds in education sales and marketing. We believe that the information and analysis that ECP provides will contribute to our community's growth," concluded Mageau.
Education Channel Partner has assembled a remarkable group of top-level industry executives and consultants to contribute to the newsletter including veteran education marketer Diane Rapley as guest editor.
- Karen Billings, Vice President of Education for the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), will contribute to the Industry Insider column each month. Billings drives SIIA and its work with 150+ member companies dedicated to excellence in educational publishing.
- The essential Trending Now column will be produced by industry experts Jeanne Hayes, President of The Hayes Connection, and Tom Greaves, President of The Greaves Group. In 2010 Hayes and Greaves co-authored the well-known Project RED survey, a national research study focused on the academic results and financial implications of education technology.
- Julie Evans, CEO of the acclaimed national education non-profit organization Project Tomorrow, will contribute to the monthly Numbers to Do Business By column.
- Larry Sugarman, Partner at Walkington/Sugarman Education Sales Advisors, will provide the Straight Sales Talk column. Sugarman is known throughout the market for providing customized sales training to fit companies' needs within the unique education marketplace.
- And the column Funding Facts & Figures, will be produced by Jenny House, Ph.D., President and Principal of RedRock Reports. House and RedRock Reports offer the K-12 technology and services community critical information on funding and funding trends.
Education marketers and sales professionals can now visit the new website EdChannelPartner.com for 24/7 access to news and featured content from all ECP expert contributors, as well as T.H.E. Journal editors and reporters. Industry professionals will find easy-to-access information in a "Browse by Topic" format to help their organizations increase sales and revenue, and expand their products and services. EdChannelPartner.com topics cover the issues that are on every education professional's mind including: assessment, mobile computing, networking and wireless, CRM, presentation and display, government and policy, security and privacy, hardware and infrastructure, cloud computing and storage, learning apps and other tools, market research, and channel and sales management.
To learn more or sign up for a free all-digital newsletter subscription please visit www.edchannelpartner.com. Be a part of the conversation; join us on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=3217635&trk=anet_ug_hm).
About Education Channel Partner
Education Channel Partner delivers sales professionals the information they need for the dynamic, ever-expanding education market. Find the latest on funding, research, and deployments in the K-12 market, as well as sales and marketing strategies for reaching decision makers and closing the deal. With breaking industry news, thoughtful examination of trends, and expert advice, Education Channel Partner provides the tools education sales teams need to succeed and grow their businesses.
About 1105 Media, Inc.
1105 Media, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated information and media in targeted business-to-business markets, including specialized sectors of the information technology community; industrial health, safety and compliance; security; environmental protection; and home healthcare. 1105's offerings span print and online magazines, journals and newsletters; seminars, conferences and trade shows; training courseware; and web-based services. 1105 Media is based in Chatsworth, CA, with offices throughout the United States.